Translate

Sunday 1 March 2015

A bit more of a diversion

Having got the bit between my teeth for Napoleonics, I dug out a pack of Eureka Miniatures British Centre Company figures that I won at the Deeside Defenders Xmas draw about 2 or 3 years ago.  Illustrated is half the pack, based for Black Powder.  They are painted as Guards, as they are slightly larger than the old Minifigs, Battle Honours and Lancashire Games stuff that I have.  The second half of the pack will need to be boosted with some command figures - hopefully I'll pick some up at WMMS next weekend.

Here they are in line.  The command stand needs some more detailing to complete it.  The standard bearer also needs a flag!


And again in column.


Here are the stands of firing infantry from Battle Front (not Lancashire Games), that I posted last week.  I've finished the detailing on the bases.  These are painted as the 28th (North Gloucestershire) Regiment.


And two stands of advancing infantry with levelled muskets.  These are painted as Guards.


So, a few command packs to fill out the ranks and I should be able to get at least half a dozen regiments out of the bag of unpainted British infantry I've had at the back of the cupboard for the last 20 years or so.  Which is nice!

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good, and I see I'm not the only one trying to work on old projects these days ;)

    V/R,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete