Translate

Sunday 21 August 2016

28mm Cowboys

The local games club has a growing interest in Dead Man's Hand, so I picked up a copy of the rules and some minis to see what all the fuss was about.  At around £20 for the rules and a similar amount for three sets of figures, I thought why not, so headed out to the Wargamestore at Brimstage to pick some up.  And cowboys and Indians were amongst the first toys I played with, having inherited a massive set from my brother, sadly long gone now.  So, a full circle, so to speak.

First up, Cowboy Posse II (all figures are by North Star).  I wanted these to look a bit like the regulator posse from Pale Rider.





The we have Lawmen Type I.  The guy in the middle is painted like the regulators above, so he can join their gang.  The guy on the left wears a white hat and an old cavalry shirt, so he has to be a good guy (Randolph Scott or John Wayne).



Lawmen - the Earps.  Enough said, smartly dressed, big moustaches, marshals badges.



So, there we have it, three posses ready for the table.  The club has loads of Wild West scenery, so I'm all ready to go.  Now to try out the rules.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment