I tried out making some hedges for the upcoming Crisis Point 6 mega-game at Broughton in September. I used wooden tongue depressors, sanded and painted brown with a Cinnamon match pot from Wilkinsons, dry brushed Vallejo Iraqi Sand. The bushes are Woodland Scenics clump foliage in olive, light and medium green with a few cork chips. All were stuck down with PVA glue and sprayed with Woodland Scenics PVA sealer. Static grass was applied around the edges of the bases.
They make some cool looking field systems and seem to be pretty well stuck down. Now I'll have to get a production line going and maybe add some trees for variation.
Thanks for looking.