Translate

Friday 13 January 2017

20mm WW1 German command

I had some spare HAT WW1 German artillery figures, which are suitable to represent command figures.  On the left, an artillery commander in pickelhaube.  In the centre, a figure standing casually in greatcoat with hands in pockets - he could be a ranker trying to cadge a cigarette, but he has the air of a more aristocratic nonchalance.  On the right is a figure with hand raised wearing a Stahlheim, which I've painted in a camouflage pattern.



I also dug out a couple of surviving 70's era Airfix WW1 Germans from my childhood stash and painted them up. I particularly like these two figure poses, especially the guy with binoculars.


The whole group.


Colonial highlanders should be next up for photography.

As ever, thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment