I picked up these three Britannia Centurions from Paul at the Defenders club a couple of months back. I managed to get them assembled in the run up to Christmas, but with family visiting and then Christmas itself, I finally got round to getting the spray gun out on Monday and have been working on detailing them since.
They are primed light grey, then sprayed with Russian uniform and highlighted with the base colour mixed with a little German camo bright green and pastel green. Tracks are gunmetal grey, canvas is khaki or US dark green. Exhausts are tan earth and orange-brown. Hatch interiors are ivory, weapons, berets and rubber wheels are NATO black dry brushed basalt grey. Commanders uniforms are Russian uniform, highlighted grey green. The model has been washed with Army Painter strong tone ink diluted 3:1 with flow enhancer and a matt polyurethane varnish applied.
On reviewing the photos, I notice that I've forgotten to detail the lenses of the searchlights and I need to add brass for the cartridges in the HMG belts. Will get that one before I put them into their storage. Hope to get these on the tabletop soon.
Thanks for looking and have a very Happy New Year!