Translate

Sunday 19 April 2020

20mm WW2 German armed police (lockdown 3)

Just a few figure to add to the Volksturm, a set of five armed German police from Underfire Miniatures.  These presumably represent Orpos (Ordnungspolizei) in their uniform resembling WW1 Jaegers.  These are nicely detailed figures and quite simple to paint.  I went with a 50:50 mix of Vallejo German uniform and ww2 German field grey.  I figure I can use these to represent police in a skirmish game, maybe hunting Allied aircrew, or spread them through the Volksturm platoon as part of the last levy.




As ever, thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Nice idea of mixing with Volksturm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Will, I found some original photos showing police mixed in with other civilian types, being taught to fire a Panzerfaust, so I thought they should work. Might have to add a Volkssturm brassard though!

      Cheers, and keep safe, Andy

      Delete