Translate

Friday 1 May 2015

15mm French Napoleonic Carabineers

I've rebased my old Minifigs Carabineers and added a command stand using a pack from Lancashire Games.  Looking at the Minifigs figures, I'm going to have to touch up the plumes as they look a little worn, but otherwise they look pretty good for 20 year old paint jobs.


The command group in more detail.  I'm going to have to work on the Eagle, as there is a weak point in the shaft, so I'll need to replace it with a pin eventually.


Continuing the command theme, here are a couple of shots of infantry brigade commanders, again old Minifigs figures that I have rebased.



Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! I am going to have to get a lot more cavalry judging by the amount you have been painting recently!
    Cheers
    Richard P

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the British heavy cavalry rule in Black Powder, a couple of squadrons should see everything else off. Although, as Ian and I found in our last game, you can never have enough cavalry.

    Cheers, Andy

    ReplyDelete