Translate

Friday 31 January 2014

On the workbench - January 2014

This week I have been trying to make progress with my Dystopian Wars Federated States of America fleet.  I've got the basic starter fleet, one Dreadnaught, one Battleship, three Cruisers and 9 Frigates plus two bombers and some tiny fliers.  I've added some more heavy ships with a second Dreadnaught and another Battleship as well as a Savannah Class Sky Fortress and a Valley Class airship.

As can be seen, I've opted for a patriotic red, white and blue colour scheme - the Prussian Blue I've used is actually pretty close to the colour of the USS Texas which I visited a couple of years back.  Decks are beige brown and there will be lashings of gunmetal grey and oily steel around plus some brass or copper depending on how the whim takes me.  No idea when these will be wrapped up as they are really detailed models, but I aim to get them on the wargames table in a couple of weeks time, whatever state they are in!

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment