Translate

Wednesday 9 October 2013

More Adler ACW

I've just finished basing another Adler 6mm ACW unit.  The pose this time is infantry advancing with shouldered arms.  I've used the same numbers of figures per stand as the previous unit and think they look quite good.

The unit in line formation.

The command stand.


A regular stand.
 The other regular stand.
 The unit in column.

 
The command stands still need flags added, but I'm going to give them a couple more days for the PVA glue to cure thoroughly before I start adding the flags - I've learned to my cost that unless the glue is really set, when the flags are stuck on it is easy to dislodge the figures.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Looking very good Andy, I like the mix of colour you get in Confederate units.

    Cheers

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Richard. Yup, I like the rag tag look. I'm going to have to try some federals and see what they come up like. Be a change to paint blues rather than greys.

    Cheers

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always good vary what you paint and, in theory, Union troops should be faster to paint as they were more uniform in appearance (I think?).

      Cheers

      Richard

      Delete