Translate

Friday 21 May 2021

20mm Early War German vehicles

Will and I shared postage on a shipment of First to Fight vehicles, quite a while ago now.  Unlike Will's, most of mine sat in a box until I found myself looking for kits to build over the Christmas holidays.  Since then, I've been trying to work my way through them.

Here is a Zvezda Pak 36, Krupp Protz 69 tow vehicle, SdKfz 247 command/recce vehicle and an SdKfz 222 armoured car.


The SdKfz 222 - as with all vehicles, painted in Vallejo grey violet, with a Mig panzer grey filter and washed in Agrax Earthshade, with a very light dry brush in Iraqi sand. 



The SdKfz 247 with standing commander in early panzerwaffe uniform.



The Krupp Protze 69 artillery tow vehicle.



And with the Pak 36.



The finish is a little darker than I wanted, but overall looks suitably menacing.


Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. They are the bad guys so they're supposed to be dark! Nice additions to the collection Mr C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Mr P. Definitely on the dark side of the force.

      Delete