Translate

Saturday 11 June 2022

15mm assorted German and US vehicles

To beef up late war US armor, I've added an M18 Hellcat to go with my Battlefront version.  Crew are cut down FoW US SPG crew (courtesy of Ian). 



I also printed an M36B1 Jackson tank destroyer, a 90mm turret mounted on an M4A3 Sherman hull - crew figures as before.


US armor is painted in brown violet, dry brushed Iraqi sand, black grey for rubber on wheels and metal tools, MGs, etc.  Beige brown for wooden tool handles.

A platoon of 3 M4A3E8s for late war.  I have one more open hatched model curing, ready to command a second platoon of vehicles.



A beute Renault Chenillette UE half track, one of Becker's transformations with the addition of a lightly armoured rear cabin for artillery spotters - in this case it will spot for a pair of 150mm Lorraine SPGs which I have yet to print.  Just realised, I need to add a couple of spots of blue or silver onto the range finder lenses.



Finally for now, a Famo repair and recovery half track.  I have some 15mm mechanic figures somewhere so here is the chance to make use of them on the tabletop.


The printer continues to print, so until the FEP wears out, I'll try and make the best use of it to fill in more gaps or items from my wish list.  Current focus in my grasshopper mind seems to be vehicles for the Middle East and Africa, the latter for AK-47.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment: