Translate

Wednesday 1 July 2015

15mm Plastic Soldier Company British M3s

Continuing my 15mm theme, here are 5 M3 half tracks from the Plastic Soldier Company.  They are going to provide transport, and hopefully some protection, for my motor rifle platoon in the upcoming Market Garden campaign.

Very easy to put together, paint up nicely and very light for carrying around.


Two views of a regular vehicle, lots of stowage supplied, plus plenty of crew for each vehicle.



I did one with a larger winch and hawser on the front and with a crew figure actually firing the HMG.  I plan to use this one for the platoon commander.


A nice little box set of 5 vehicles.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff Andy, nice clean look to them. I like the PSC stuff too, got a bunch I need to finish up in 20mm.

    V/R,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jack. These were nice little models to assemble too. I was also particularly impressed with the Sdkfz 250/9 kit - more on that to follow in a later post. Now, if only they did modern equipment ........!

      Cheers, Andy

      Delete